Peanut Butter Coffee Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Cookie Crust
- (1) 9.6oz Box of Peanut Butter Creme Cookies
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter
St.Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur Filling
- ½ cup of St Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- (2) 8oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 3 tsp St Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- ¼ tsp salt
Decadent peanut butter coffee cheesecake made with Saint Brendan’s.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a saucepan over medium low heat pour in your St. Brendan’s Irish Cream, 2 tbsp butter, espresso powder, salt & peanut butter. Heat on medium low while gradually whisking it together. Whisk until smooth, then set aside.
- In a food processor, break apart your Peanut Butter Creme Cookies and pulse until fine. Then slice your soft 6 tbsp of unsalted butter and place on top of the cookies in the food processor. Continue to pulse until the mixture starts to come together, looks like wet sand & holds together in a clump when pressed down.
- Grease a 10 inch springform pan and put your Peanut Butter Cookie Crust at the bottom and pressing it out evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk your two eggs, then add in sour cream and cane sugar. Mix until fully incorporated. Next cut your softened cream cheese into pieces and add into the egg mixture as well as the St Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture onto the crust in the springform pan. Spread out evenly with spatula. Then take your St.Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur Filling and drizzle half of it over the top of this layer. Then take a toothpick to swirl the top. Repeat with the remaining half of the cream cheese mixture & half of the St.Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur Filling.
- Take a shallow dish and fill with water and place on the bottom rack of the oven. Then place your cheesecake in the middle rack over it and bake for 45 minutes. The water in pan is to help with cracking while baking.
- Then turn the oven off, crack the oven door and let it sit in the oven for 1 hour. Then take out of the oven, let rest at room temperature for another hour. Then do not take out the springform, cover with saran wrap and place in fridge for 12 hours.
- Remove from springform pan, slice and enjoy!