Irish Cream Cookies
- 2 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Cane Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. Corn Starch
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¾ Cup St. Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 6 Oreos
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Nothing beats homemade cookies, and this recipe is full of all the cozy, crunchy goodness you could want. For extra indulgence, try dunking a fresh-baked cookie into a Saint Brendan’s cocktail.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Whisk together and set aside. Crush 16 Oreos in a large plastic bag. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, add room-temperature butter, brown sugar and cane sugar. Mix on medium speed until creamed (about 1 ½ to 2 minutes). Then, add in the egg and mix for another 60 seconds. Add in vanilla extract and sour cream and mix for 60 seconds. Then, slowly add the Saint Brendan’s Irish Cream and mix for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add in whisked dry ingredients while keeping the standing mixer on medium-low speed. Add in crushed Oreos and white chocolate chips and mix for 10 seconds.
- Transfer dough to a large mixing bowl with a spatula. The dough will be a bit wetter than regular cookie dough. Cover bowl with saran wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Then, place cookies on a baking sheet in even balls using a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes for slightly crunchy outside and gooey insides. Bake for 12 minutes for crunchier cookies. Remove cookies from the oven and let sit on the baking sheet for 2 more minutes to finish cooking.