Cookies & Irish Cream Cookies
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- 1 ½ corn starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup St. Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 1
- 6 oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Dreamy, creamy with just the right amount of crunch, these Saint Brendan’s cookies from @honestfoodie_blog are perfect gifts for everyone on your list (including you)!
- In a large mixing bowl add all your dry ingredients: all purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda & salt. Whisk together then set aside.
- In a standing mixer add room temperature butter, brown sugar and cane sugar. Mix on medium speed until creamed about 1 ½ to 2 minutes. Then add in your 1 egg, mix for another 60 seconds. Add in your 2 tsp vanilla extract and sour cream, mix for another 60 seconds. Then slowing add in your St. Brendan’s Irish Cream Liqueur only mixing for about 30 seconds while pouring it in.
- Then pour in your whisked dry ingredients gradually while keeping on medium low speed in a standing mixer. Then add in crushed oreos & white chocolate chips, mix for about 10 seconds after adding oreos & white chocolate chips. Then stop the mixer.
- Take a spatula and transfer dough to a large mixing bowl. The dough will be a bit wetter than regular cookie dough. Then you will cover bowl with saran wrap then place in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day Preheat the oven to 350 & place parchment paper on a baking sheet or use Silpat with no parchment paper. Then place cookies on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes for slightly crunchy and gooey on the inside. 12 minutes for crispier on the outside & still slightly gooey on the inside. Let sit on the baking sheet regardless for 2 more minutes to finish booking on the sheet.
- Then devour your cookies!